There has been a lot of hoopla over the last week about David Wood & David Sharpe’s new “Empower Network“.
So, what’s it all about?
It has multiple levels to join
- $25/month for a complete SEO-enhanced marketing blog
- $100/month for additional training by the masters Wood & Sharpe
- $500 one time to get access to the Costa Rica Training series by Wood.
This launch may not be for you if:
- You already have your successful sales funnel in place
- You already have a blog that generates page one rankings in Google for each post you do
- You already have a big ticket item to sell to fund your marketing efforts for your business
But, if you don’t have those three things, you might want to consider the Empower Network.
Frankly, I don’t put much faith in any of the “Launch” things that go around from the big gurus. Normally, they just want you to buy their stuff, then sell you more and it really does not do much to help YOU market and make money. So over the last year or so, I “look but don’t’ touch” on all the guru launches because there is usually not much for the average person there.
But the Empower Network was different.
Some of the things that I think are most valuable are:
- The established marketing blog eliminates any techie set up, eliminates ALL SEO effort and is “Word Press Friendly” to operate from day one. There is NOTHING to set up.
- The Marketing training is top notch. Done by two guys with more “been there, done that” than most anyone you can mention in the last decade. It comes in video, audio and PDF formats so you can get trained like YOU like to do it, when you like to do it.
- If you have your own “high ticket” product, you won’t need the $500 OTO on the Empower Network. But for those who do NOT have your own high ticket product, now you do!
- Oh, yea… you get 100% commissions on everything!
- $25/month for each blog subscriber
- $100/month for each training subscriber
- $500 one time when someone buys the “High Ticket” product
Is that awesome or what? Just a few sales will fund your marketing for months on end
And, some of the folks you get will not have a solid MLM to work and can join you once you show them how to get in profit with the Empower Network like you are.
Evaluate the Empower Network for yourself, ok?
p.s. Check out the Empower Network OK? I think you will see great value in it for your marketing success. Enjoy!