How to get stuff done using FiveRR
FiveRR is the eBay for mini-services
Sometimes I get really amazed at what people think of. This new site, FiveRR, http://www.fiverr.com/users/fredraley is a great place to find people to do tons of things for you. Some of it is kinda wacky (some guy wants to make a video of him yelling out of a window) but a lot of it has to do with tasks you need to improve your business here on the internet.
And, each task is only $5. You use PayPal to pay and give specific instructions to the seller using the form on the site.
I tried it and it is super easy, pay goes through fast and everything worked great.
What can you get done on FiveRR?
- Provide blog comments on your blog
- Post comments on other blogs with backlinks to yours
- Build you a blog or website
- Make a video for you
- Record an audio for you
- Make a picture for you
- Give you advice (tons of topics)
The list is almost endless.
- I put in an order to have someone write 20 positive, thoughtful comments on my blog posts over a period of time.
- I’m thinking of getting someone to establish backlinks to my blog.
- When my new marketing system is done, I’ll use some of the Facebook promotion services to get the word out.
- It’s kind of exciting to find something this useful that is this easy to use. No contracts, no negotiation, no interviews, etc. Just “get ‘er done” so to speak.
One trick I learned already is in going through the listings, you can use their “Like” button to tag listings you might want to come back to. Then, to retrieve your “Like” list, go to the “Profile” pull down at the top of the page and select “Stuff I Like” and click on it. All of your “Like” selections will be listed! COOL!
Suggestion: If you don’t run a blog, I would strongly recommend you start one today.
I can show you tons of ways to profit with your blog along with building whatever business you are in. We use NPN to put up our blogs and to power our easy home based business because it let’s us do all of that tech stuff with grandmother-simple, point-and-click stuff ease and gives us up front money for referring others to it via their referral bonus program. We recommend starting at the director level for maximum profits.
More detail on how your business structure integrates everything together can be found by getting my 7 Points To Success in Business report.
Enjoy our team support to take you to the top!
Questions? Call, email or skype me, ok?
703 203 4648 (my real, in-my-pocket cell phone)
p.s. Let me know what you find on FiveRR that will help YOUR business, ok?