Rocket Science or Easy-Peasy-Lemon-Squeezy?
Making Your Blog Posts Search Engine Friendly
Ok, I know this SEO stuff sounds like rocket science but it’s NOT! There are just a handful of things you need to do and keep track of that this blog post will show you so you will be SEO friendly on all of your blog posts. Let’s get started with a quick video, ok?
Now, that didn’t seem too hard did it?
Here’s the list of items for simple SEO on your blog posts
- Key Words
- Use your Key Word in your blog Title
- Make your Key Word 1% to 3% of your word count (i.e. blog post of 100 words should have 1 to 3 instances of the keyword in the post.)
- Use your Key Word in the “Alt Image” for each image in your blog post.
- Bold/Italicize/Underline … Like this all of your Key Words.
- Use your Key Word in the last line of your post.
- Use the H1, H2 and H3 tags in your post.
- Put a link in your post to another article on your blog.
Not too hard eh? 5 items for your Key Word, use H1/2/3 tags, and link to another article on your blog. Not hard at all is it?
The reason you put the link to another article on your blog is to keep readers engaged and going to other neat things on your blog. The longer a person stays on your site, the more Google sees your site as authoritative and important.
Every business needs a good foundation for long term success.
Lots of folks miss this and it becomes a point of failure for them. We use NPN tools as our business foundation because it lets us put up websites, our blogs, our trackers, our lead capture pages, etc and let’s us do all of that grandmother-simple, point-and-click ease and gives us up front money for referring others to it via their referral bonus program. We recommend starting at the director level for maximum profits.
More detail on how your business structure integrates everything together can be found by getting my 7 Points To Success in Business report. Enjoy our team support to take you to the top!
Questions? Call, email or skype me, ok?
703 203 4648 (my real, in-my-pocket cell phone)
p.s. Don’t forget to get the “Easy Home Based Business” report. Your Key Word optimized blog posts are an important part of marketing.